A Few Example Posts:

  • "The End of Faith: A Short Response to Sam Harris"
  • See also:
  • "A Long Response to Sam Harris' The End of Faith, by Neil Shenvi"

  • "Is John Piper the Best Answer to Emergence and Postmodernism?"

  • "Captured"

  • "The Storm is Over"

  • "If Golfing Were the Pursuit of Moral Perfection"

  • 12.09.2005

    Jean Dublog

    I recently came under the scrutiny of Jean Dublog. He had some fair criticisms of Anvil and Fire. The reason I mention that is to let those who saw it know that I'm linking to him again.

    He has a very interesting post about ethics and blogging. I think all the bloggers that come here will find it thought provoking.

    I really think we should all read it.

    Here it is.

    3 Comments:

    At 7:05 PM, Blogger Joe said...

    John, I agree that there is potential for enormous abuse in the blogosphere. I doubt tht there is anything tht can be done about unscrupulous posters.

    It behoves each of us to try to be a up front, honest, and acurate as we can.

    For my part, I try to use my own sense of propriety and honesty to "police" my blog and the blogs I read and who read me.

    In the beginning (of my blogging), I had some folks from around the world who were profane and vulgar visiting my blog.

    Eventually, when I did not respond or responded with firm kindness, they gave up and I have not heard from them since.

    As for what I read, I just don't read stuff that is not acceptable.

    When it comes to writing, I is what I is and that's the way it is. I try to honor the Lord, even when I get a little crazy.

    I get crazy heartily, as unto the Lord.

     
    At 12:09 PM, Blogger forgiven said...

    Hi A&F

    ethics and blogging; I just got done read it.

    How would that pole be if he ask Christian Bloggers?

    Thank You

     
    At 7:29 PM, Blogger John R. said...

    Forgiven,

    I don't know how polling Christians would affect the results. Blogging is so diverse... An interesting medium.

    I thought his results and comments were great thought-provokers..

    JRush

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home